Sunday, December 13, 2009

falafel balls and mac n cheese


So today I craved mac-n-cheese and falafel balls, so here is what we had...


Mac-n-cheese
Annie's shells and cheddar mixed with 1/2 sharp cheddar cheese.

YUM!

Falafel Balls

Bought a premade mix from the grocery, all I had to do was add water. I fried 10 and saved 10 for another day.
Combine mix with water and let sit for a good 15 minutes.

Fry each side 3 minutes or til crispy

Will fry up the rest another day and make pitas

Falafel balls and dip

Finished product:) YUM! I even like the combination




Dip:-an experiment that turned out great!

1 cup Sour Cream
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp of lemon juice
1/2 tsp garlic (i used minced garlic from the bottle)
3/4 tsp dill

you should alternate ingredients to your taste. I didn't have yogurt or cucumbers, otherwise I would have used those. I'm sure fresh dil would have been better, but I didn't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment